Service Level Agreement
1. Coverage and Terminology
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to you ("customer") if you currently hold an AutoCentral subscription from Datacentric (the "Service") and your account is current (i.e., not past due) with Datacentric. As used herein, the term "Service Availability" means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the Customer's content is available for access via HTTP and/or HTTPS, as measured by Datacentric.
2. Service Level
- Objective: Datacentric aims to achieve 100% availability to all customers.
- Remedy: Except under the conditions mentioned in Section 5, Datacentric will issue a credit to customer according to the following table:
in a 30 days
|Monday to Friday, 6AM to 6PM AEST
|99.8 to 100%
|0 to 43.2 minutes
|99.7% or below
|more than 43.2 minutes
|All other times
|98 to 100%
|0 to 14 hrs 24 mins
|97.9% or below
|more than 14 hrs 24 mins
3. Maintenance Procedure
- Datacentric will do its best to announce any scheduled maintenance at least 24 hours ahead of time to the customer.
- Datacentric reserves the right to perform emergency maintenance without any prior notification, should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and integrity of the Service.
4. Modifications to Service Announcements
Datacentric will do its best to announce Service modifications at least 24 hours ahead of time to the customer via our eNewsletter.
Datacentric reserves the right to perform emergency Service modifications without prior notification. Datacentric will notify the customer of emergency Service modifications via an email to the primary administrator no earlier than 24 hours after the emergency modifications have been performed.
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Service Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond Datacentric's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the hosting network or upstream providers;
- scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorised by customer), including, without limitation, any negligence, wilful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Datacentric's Terms and Conditions of Service;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to the Service. Datacentric will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of Datacentric: Servers and Server links to the Internet.
6. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
In order to receive a credit, customer must make a request either by email or printed letter. Each request in connection with this SLA must include customer's name and the dates and times of the unavailability of customer's Service and must be received by Datacentric within ten (10) business days after customer's Service was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by Datacentric, credits will be applied within the next billing cycle after Datacentric's receipt of customer's credit request. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total fee paid by customer for such month for the affected Services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by Datacentric and are customer's sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the Service Availability.
Note: Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.